Expertise performs extensive research to understand what is important to injured clients when searching for experienced injury attorneys. Their proprietary research and selection methodology identifies the top service professionals in over 200 different industries across the top cities in the United States. Every month, Expertise helps more than 1 million customers find the best-qualified professionals for their needs.
The selection criteria considered by Expertise in its recognition of Mariner Law included:
· Availability: Consistently approachable and responsive, so customers never feel ignored.
· Qualifications: Building customer confidence with licensing, accreditations, and awards.
· Reputation: A history of delighted customers and outstanding service.
· Experience: Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education.
· Professionalism: Providing service with honesty, reliability, and respect.
Mariner Law, PLLC proud of its nationwide practice exclusively representing injured seamen in claims for negligence and unseaworthiness. The award winning maritime law firm is licensed in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, New York, and Connecticut but can assist mariners from any corner of the United States. If you or a loved one was hurt or tragically killed on or near a vessel, call maritime lawyer Adam Deitz for a free consultation: (253) 600-2531.